-
December 19th, 2002, 09:18 PM
#241
Inactive Member
Last, but not least...
User: Psycho Sephiroth
Character: Hikari
Age: 22
Race: Human (?)
Weapon Specialization: Long Bladed (come on, someone besides shiini do something different.. :-P not pressuring anyone though :-P)
BG: Not yet done by PS.. I dont think. Anyways, should be in the starting party.
STATS:
HP: 80
MP: 15
SP: 40
STR: 7
DEF: 4
MO: 3
MD: 3
DEX: 3
EVD: 5
(we got rid of speed and combined it with EVD... I kept it in proportion, I think the stats are good)
And that's it folks for char sheets. Now a name. My last visit to the board will be at about 10 PM and then I'm gone till January... :-(
-
December 19th, 2002, 10:35 PM
#242
Inactive Member
I think the title should relate to the plot of the RPG. Too bad Im totally blank for the title. Im really bad at these. >_<
-
December 19th, 2002, 11:18 PM
#243
Inactive Member
Sounds good, can't wait to start.
-
December 20th, 2002, 03:37 AM
#244
Inactive Member
GM is gone till Jan. bye everyone. See you soon.
-
December 20th, 2002, 03:50 AM
#245
Inactive Member
-
December 20th, 2002, 05:14 AM
#246
Inactive Member
i was just playing around about DR [img]tongue.gif[/img] and i already have Beo's story in LFB im not gonna write that again! @__@ and how hard is it to go to the LFB art thread and see my art? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol cya jan DR
-
December 20th, 2002, 10:36 AM
#247
Inactive Member
Nobody said you had to be Beo from LFB, but i guess it is perfectly right. For me is not a trouble going to those threads [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I guess it is a relief for me that DR has gone because i would not be able to play this until i returned to Uni... Though i want DR return and start this as soon as possible. ^^
-
December 21st, 2002, 03:29 AM
#248
Inactive Member
naw i wanna be beo, and shini took the ninja role already [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 21st, 2002, 08:19 AM
#249
Inactive Member
-
December 22nd, 2002, 12:19 AM
#250
Inactive Member
How about:
The badasses and the sailor scout (Cav).
Anyways I've been playing GTAVC all night.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks